woot.... its 2006... time flies so fast, almost been a yr since I left singapore for australia for my university studies... This is my first time celebrating Xmas and New Year in a foreign country. Last nite went to my coursemate's place for celebration. First time experiencing aussie celebration, hellya... they were friendly n crazy. I still have 2 more years of celebrations maybe in aust... =D
My first time new year resolutions 1. I will realli gonna study hard for this year. 2. I will start going to gym n pool to train up myself and keep fit. 3. I will forget about past and sad memories. 4. I will be a completely changed person. 5. I will cut down on my gaming hours. 6. I will find a gf. (Maybe)
A happy new year to everybody, may 2006 be a splendid yr for everyone!
feeling small at Sunday, January 01, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country