I think I have found the girl I been waiting for so long... I always want a serious and truthful r/s... Just dat heaven doesnt like mi... Fate is making fun of mi... I realli dunno wat to do, I wont dare to ask for it now, as maybe its still early... I have a phobia of long distance r/s... But i realli need someone to control mi, my mind is always wander ard instead of studying.
A couple of years more in Aust, by 2008 then I will be able to go back to SG, but I maybe staying in Aust for another couple of years to get some work experience... Time is running short for mi, too many things to do n catch up...
Im realli scared dat if i miss this time, the next time will be even longer wait...
I still believe dat future is still in my own hands, I got to make it follow my way. Let see wat i can do, n i will do it for the sake of ****.
feeling small at Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country