It is another sleepless nite for mi. Been rolling here n there, thinking abt alot of things. Too many things happen lately, dunno how did i get involve.
Wat did i do wrong, i just expressing my feelings.
If u think I'm pressuring U, but the fact is I'm so friendly to all my frens. Just dat I show more care n concern to gers. I just showing concern as a fren, dats all. I didnt hope for too much, just wish dat we can get to know each other more as time goes by. I just trying to see wat i can help U, so dat U get over the past, as a fren, not trying to take advantage of the situation. Yes, I respect ur decision dat now or later U wont want anything to happen. I didnt force an answer, a chance, a hope from U. I just want to let time goes by n see which fate has decide the future. But it does not mean dat I cannot make fate suit the way I want. I have decided to use 2 yrs time to change the fate. This is my life, I believe i need to fight for the thing i want. I already stated beforehand dat i will start my moves only when I graduate n back in SG. Whether will there be chance, I will let fate decide.
It takes 2 hands to clap. Dun ever force urself to solve the problem alone. Frens r there to give support, advice n shoulder. I didnt expect U to help mi first, as I alrdy said I treating U as a fren now. Watever will it be, hope U can settle ur problems n start afresh.
I dun meant to add more problems to U. Sorri, maybe the timing for me to appear is not right or I shouldnt even appear.
I dun give a damn of wat MNZ going to do wif mi. He himself has a untold secret which he tot he can keep it secret.
I wont be online till I cleared my assignments n exams.
feeling small at Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country