2 nites didnt sleep... I feel dat Im getting weaker day by day... sooner or later, 1 big illness will fall on mi... finally finish 1 more assignment... but 2 more left to go... My eyes getting blur... so hard to see at nite...
I feel totally lost in this sem... not knowingly wat to do... seems like i lost my sense of life... went to ask abt overload for the next sem, just realised dat u need a GPA of 4.5 from the previous sem instead of avg GPA to do it. This is so bad... I dun think i can score this sem...
I think i better get onto my sleep... everynite thinking non-stop is stressful for my brain... I just cant get it to sleep mode... =\
Although im struggling.... but i wont GIVE UP... be it my life, my studies, my ****...
feeling small at Friday, May 19, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country