Think about each statement that follows and rate the degree to which you agree or disagree with it on the following scale. 1(very strongly disagree)2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9(very strongly agree) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.I feel that I am a person of worth, at least on an equal basis with others. 2.I feel that I have a number of good qualities. 3*.All in all I am inclined to feel that I am a failure. 4.I am able to do things as well as most other people. 5*.I feel I do not have much to be proud of. 6.I take a positive attitude toward myself. 7.On the whole I am satisfied with myself. 8*.I wish I could have more respect for myself. 9*.I certainly feel useless at times. 10*.At times, I think I am no good at all. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *for items 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, wat the score u rate must minus from 10, then add all scores up, and then divide by 10. dat will be ur self-esteem score --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- how high or low you rate yourself??? for avg Westerners, they rate them on 6.5 n above... while for Easterners, they rate them on the avg ard 5.5 - 6.5.
so do u have high self-esteem?
feeling small at Friday, June 02, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country