Time flew so quick, it was like they had just arrived in brisbane. N now they left for Singapore... After 5 days of intensive rushing, shopping, holidaying and adventuring... Long time, i neber enjoy myself... It is fun for them to visit me and join them for holidaying... Brought of them to DFO, harbourtown n Gold Coast for shopping... Went to Dreamworld, Movieworld, Mtn Cootha, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Springbrook Natural Bridge, Bryon Bay...
Gonna miss them, thanks for the t-shirt... nvm, wait till end of yr when i head back to SG. there will be more fun...
Y do I pop out suddenly? Y do I contact back wif you? Y do I call you every nite? Y do I ask you to come for holiday?
Yes, I did lie to u dat i had no motive. But it is a harmless lie... Just becoz of u. And I finally able to tell you wat I kept in my heart for so long.
feeling small at Monday, July 03, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country