I feel like killing myself... I cant live in this world facing my parents as I had let them down... Awaiting for my results to be published online, while knowing dat I had failed at least 2 papers... a 3rd paper maybe coming, worst case is all 4 papers...
I think I had slack off too much for this year and I dunno wat happen n why am I like dat. I realli feel like committing suicide... I cant bear to tell my parents the truth, nor can I face them. For I had wasted so much money. To think dat I can happily enjoy my holidays, but now I am in no mood of enjoying.
For I dun realli hope dat they will forgive me, but I realli hope dat if possible I can realli start study hard for the coming new sem. I canot fail this time. I realli must start reflecting myself.
I tot dat I will need another 2 more yrs n I'm able to come back SG n start chasing you again as I had not give up on you but I think I cant keep the promise now as I a total failure now. As I got nothing, while you alrdy start working n by the time I can finally come back, you maybe alrdy married to someone else. This is all my fault, for not taking studies seriously. I didnt mean to lie to you, but now I realli think dat I not worthy enuff for you. I AM SORRI.
feeling small at Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country