I missed the week where there were fun and laughters. Even in the car or in the house or even outside, there always fun and laughters. Everyday from playing to shopping to eating to sightseeing, there will not be less of fun and enjoyments. Tiredness but wif fun and happiness follow us every moment. It was the happiest week of my life after so many years. But....
It seems to be too good for me, as it had flew away. Just becoz of my unknowingly offending comment, which I going to regret for the rest of my life.
This thing made me feel bad and on top of my results, it became dat the world came crashing down on me. I think now its a good time to reflect on myself, if not I going to offend more people in future. I can't afford to lose anymore friends, especially those special friends.
I HATE MYSELF
feeling small at Sunday, July 09, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country