It seems to be end of world to me. Results went badly, Frens were gone, Life sux. Even though I away on holidays, I cant seems to enjoy myself much. As I had offended someone, which indirectly make the other one angry wif mi. For I noe it will be pointless for mi to explain, and I noe everything was gone.
I realli miss dat week. How i wish i could turn back time and not repeat the stoopid mistake again. After 5yrs, we can meet again, but I neber ever tot it will be the first n last time we met.
Soon, I will disappear wifout news again. I realli got to study realli hard from now onwards. I need to get a job so I wont have so much free time to let my mind running everywhere.
3 more days left in melb, but I not enjoying myself at all... Kinda wasted holidays...
feeling small at Saturday, July 08, 2006
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country