I wish all those things weren't true... How I wish they are not true... Can someone tell me those are not real...
My world came crumbling down, my heart totally shattered... After enduring the pain of giving up my love. All I get is another bad new which completely kill me off. Whereas your heart shattered in pieces, there still chance to putting them back. But mine is totally grind into powder form... I never endure so much pain in my entire life before. Yes... I finally cried to myself... where there is nobody around to support me. Where are my family? They are too far away....
What about friends? This is rubbish, I am not going to trust ANYONE ANYMORE!!! Trusting you so much, and this is how you repay me. WTF!!! DAMN YOU TO THE HELL!!!
DO NOT, I REPEAT AGAIN! DO NOT LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN. I MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE FAMOUS OVERNIGHT!!!
As I always say "Good guys are extinct, they always the ones who lose out"
feeling small at Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country