2 more weeks, I going to have my mid semester exam. Before I can start studying for it, I need to finish up my report first which is due the day after my mid semester exam.
Time is running short, pressure is raising.
Working in office is not that bad, the big event is coming. The Expo on this Friday, is a do or die for the office, everyone is so stressed about it. Hopefully after this Friday, everyone in the office can relax abit.
But not for me, need to earn money for my Melbourne trip. Just nice for me to get away from Brisbane for a while. Even though it is kinda lonely to go Melbourne alone, but I choose it so I have to stick with my choice.
Giving up is hard, forgetting is worse than hard. Although the time is shorter, but it is so much tougher than the first time. Maybe I really cant let go this time round, but still it is time to move on.
feeling small at Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country