It rained today while I am sleeping... So dun feel like going to uni today... So wet outside... Have to take a bus... My alarm clock went off, but I went back to sleep... Finally when I jumped up, it was already 30mins later... Hmmm... I gonna be late for my bus... still need to shower... no time for breakfast... errr... was it dinner? as i didnt eat last nite too... nothing much to eat at home either...
It gonna rain whole day... Wat a bad day for me, but my mood isnt dat bad at all... I realli think that I need to let go and carry on my life... After all, she is able to let go and move on in a flash, why do I need to dwell on it? yes... I been wondering dat did I make a mistake... But it seems like there wont be another second chance for amendment... Maybe everything happen too quick, and it is totally unexpected when it backfired onto me... Therefore I still unable to deal wif the facts till this moment... Life has to go on, past is past, as there is nothing I can do now... But to move on...
Although life sux for me... everything came crashing down on me... I didnt noe I managed to hold on till now... It is a miracle... How I wish I can just leave this place and go home... but I cant waste the 4 yrs time here for nothing... I already wasted alot money, therefore I die die must bring a cert back home... No matter wat it takes... I still need to endure many months in this "sad" place??? Maybe I should look it in another way, so I wont feel so "sad" then...
Even though... 1 and 1/2 yrs... I dun believe one can let go so quick... Since you are able to do it... I must try my best too... Or else I will be losing out... 1 and 1/2 yrs... I still cant believe you can do it... Maybe it is just me unable to do it... 1 and 1/2 yrs... I shldnt open my heart at all... coz it is hurting...
feeling small at Thursday, September 04, 2008
Wish upon the stars
Pick myself up
To graduate
Lose weight
Be myself
Go back home
Leave this sad country